Thursday, May 15, 2008

You say Copy Cat..... I say inspiration.

So here's the deal. I've been reading PittGirl for a while and am completely inspired by her writing. She has combined several of my favorite things into her blog..... Sports.... Pittsburgh.... Occasional drinks.... Pointing out the stupidity of people...and I think when my blog career grows up it would want to be like her. Maybe we can even make up a new drinking game that has something to do with the Pirates losing.... wait, that would lead to alcoholism ( Just kidding!! Love you Buccos!!!) We could be great friends.

Basically what I'm saying here is I hope to write this blog about the things that happen in my life in an attempt to keep my sanity as a young professional who is trying (desperately) to start a career. And date. And figure out who I am in this world. So I hope you enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think about my posts.

For some background on me I am
- a Sports fan..... ranking: Baseball, Football, Hockey
- ridiculously addicted to Grey's Anatomy
- completely under stimulated in my job
- most likely to spend my paycheck on shoes/purses/drinks
- a Pittsburgh girl
- looking for Mr. Right and the perfect job....
if you know where I can find either of those, let me know!
- a dog person. Not exclusively but they're my favorite
- sad I never watched Sex in the City ....
they seem very much like my friends and I but with more expensive shoes
- Ms. Almost

Nice to meet you.
Now, order me a Long Island Iced Tea and let's get started!

No comments: