Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fate Strikes Again!.....Not in a good way

Once again I did not get a job that was perfect for me. This time I can't blame it on the monster that is my current employer. Even though I am convinced that they are the reason I have not been offered any of the jobs I have interviewed for recently.

This most recent one was taken when I applied for it. The person that got it better be freaking Mother Theresa incarnate.....no not really. I'm not that mean and I'm sure the person is really good at their job but I'm just getting desperate here for a chance to show someone how hard I can work and how much I could accomplish if I was just given the chance.

So for now I sit here waiting and blogging, and looking up other jobs, and thinking about writing, and hoping that McRockstar would come visit us at work today................

No comments: