Friday, August 8, 2008

What if...

Ok so lets just throw this out there real quick because this is the last time I'm gonna talk about it...... Today was supposed to be my wedding. I'm over it... lets have no further mention of it today.

Anyways, instead today is my last day at the hospital. I'm working daylight which is strange for me because I'm an evening person but this does mean I get to go home and watch the Steeler game after work. (FYI... amazing site full of drunken pictures of athletes...www.drunkathlete.com....I know the URL is a little predictable.) I've already seen who my real friends are. One of the girls I work with brought in a cake already and I have a feeling there could be more suprises in store. I'm not saying that I want presents or anything but just the fact that people are willing to do something nice for me makes me feel good and makes me feel like I might have done something right while I've been here.

No comments: