Friday, October 3, 2008

Clemente Birthday - Round 2

Tonight is the second round of a friend of mine's birthday...For some unknown reason we've decided to go to the busiest club in Pittsburgh. I've honestly never been there before but all I hear about that place is that it's always crowded and it takes forever to get drinks. Hopefully we get down there early enough to take advantage of the drink specials so that we don't realize the place is a pain in the butt to deal with.

I kind of want to stop at the store and get a new shirt at least for tonight... But that would take time away from me getting a quick nap. Yet another sign I'm getting old! This would be the third night in a row that I'll be out and about so I'm thinking that I might take it easy tonight and just chill...Always a good idea to have a couple people keeping an eye on the birthday girl! Then in less than two weeks its my turn!!! Watch out!

No comments: