Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's that tine of year!!

So the birthday is coming up!!! I love birthdays because I get to pretend I'm shy for a day while people tell me happy birthday. And I know God gets me for it because it never fails at least once a year some one will say "Happy Birthday" to me and I'll respond with "You too!" like some kind of idiot who isn't paying attention to what people are saying... I'll have to make sure to be grateful this year and take all of the well wishes to heart.

Also, I think my birthday present to myself is going to be a BlackBerrt Curve...I haven't decided if I want pink or not...Still thinking. The primary reason for me to get a BlackBerry is to develop my writing skills because I really have let those fall to the side over the last couple of years. That's what happens when you forget to strive to full potential. What better way to encourage myself than with a pretty new phone that I can use to become a better contributor to sites like this. And to keep up with other sites like this, and news and fun stuff!

No comments: