Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Long Time, No Post

I really need to stop this slacking....

Updates:

- Dating a boy...boy has more issues than I do... not sure how to proceed... Mere doesn't approve, hasn't met him either... End result: Still feeling the waters.

- Night I met boy... He noticed the tension between me and McDirty, decided to bite my ear less than a foot away from McDirty.... McDirty sends angry text message... McDirty swears he's not angry... I act stupid and go see him twice since then... End result: He's basically treating me like and man would treat a woman he's been dating for two years.

- I will survive new job... would love to get new one to start in January... regular Monday - Friday daylight job, watch the new George on the weekend, school at night, studying at old George's house... It would work well, keep the fingers crossed... End result: Really need to call advisor and get back in school so these mindless jobs will end!!!

- Party for JerkFace's sister tomorrow...Can't drink b/c I'm DD and not sure anyone else is going to show up...End result: Fuck.

No comments: