Thursday, July 3, 2008

Woo Hoo!!

Seems like I haven't been on here in forever! Just a little update.... I accepted a new job because I really feel that if I were to stay at the one I have now I would most certainly do one of three things....
1. Physically harm a co-worker
2. Be committed
3. Hurt myself

So I accepted a job that really isn't a step up the career ladder but it it more money. And I'm sure that it will take me at least a couple months to start to dislike the people I'll be working with out there. So happily I'll be leaving at the beginning of August and start my new job in the middle of August. Yeah me!

Truly, things have gotten so bad here that I cannot physically keep my mouth shut anymore. I snap at co-workers who are more than happy to stab me in the back no matter how many times I've bailed their ass out. I really hope they remember that when karma takes over and gives them what they deserve because I am working hard to move on and be the better person. I know that I am better than that. I come to work and do my job everyday. Now that I've gotten to the point where I cannot handle the drama and bull that they try to dish out, its time for me to go.

All in all this is a happy thing for me because I know there is no future in the position I've been in for two years now. I will have a better career and this is just something that I needed to teach me. I've learned so much working here, most importantly that I know my limits in stressful situations that test people.

I will dearly miss the people who I have built friendships with but I know that even after we say goodbye at work, those people who are my true friends will still be there with me.

No comments: